iDEA works on all modern devices, operating systems and browsers, and is compatible with IE11 onwards. If you think something is going wrong, try logging in and logging out again, make sure your browser is up to date and clear your cache.
If you still experience an issue please do contact us giving us a description as to what the issue is, let us know what you were doing at the time it occurred, and if an error message appeared please tell us what it said. A member of the iDEA team will then be able to help you.
For us to be able to diagnose an issue and assist you, it's vital that you kindly supply the following information:
- The exact badge and level you were on when the bug or issue occurred, preferably sending us screenshot(s)
- List the steps you took to get to the bug
- Are you receiving any error messages?
- How many times have you tried to replicate the bug, if so does it occur each time, or only sometimes?
- Please open up your browser’s console and take a screenshot of any errors - googling “how to open the browser console” should help you to do this if you don’t already know how.
If you can, please also provide the following information:
- The Operating System and Version Number used - for example “MacOS 10.12 High Sierra”
- The browser and version number for example “Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-Bit)” Please see this guide to finding your browser version in various browsers: https://help.aol.co.uk/articles/how-do-i-find-the-version-of-my-web-browser
- If using a PC or Laptop, the browser resolution for example 1920x1024
- The device used, for example, “A PC” or “iPhone X”
- Whether you have any extensions installed on your browser? If so, which ones?