You can track learner progress in one place through iDEA’s Organiser Management System. It’s intuitive and easy-to-use whether you are running the programme solo or as part of a team.
When registering your Organisation on iDEA you will need to:
- Enter the institution or business name
- Select the Organisation type from the drop-down menu
Once you have registered your Organisation, you will be able to create Organiser Codes.
Organiser Codes are what link learners to your Organisation.
To create an Organiser Code:
- Go to the ‘Organiser Groups’ section and press ‘New Group’. Here, you will be able to make up your own codes and name them.
A learner can add an Organiser Code to their profile at any time, in three steps:
- Click on their nickname in the top right-hand corner
- Select Edit Profile
- Type in the Organiser Code and press save
The Dashboard shows you:
- How many learners are connected to your organisation
- The total number of badges they have completed
- The total number of Awards they have won
- Who the latest Award winner in your organisation is
- Which badge was most recently completed, and by who
To download more detailed analytics go to the Analytics tab and press ‘Download’ – these will automatically be downloaded to your device.