To create iDEA accounts for a cohort of learners at once, you will need to register your organisation on iDEA with the Organiser Management System.
Go to Organiser Groups and create a group. Here you should click the button that says Import Learners then download & complete the CSV template.
This should be a comma-separated list and not a space-separated list and each learner should be on their own line.
There should be no headings on your version and you will need to include:
- A Nickname for each learner
- An email address for each learner
- The DOB of each learner - if you do not know this you can just 01/01/YYYY(the year you think they were born) - your students can update this information in their profile later so that it is correct should they wish
- A password for each learner - we do not advise giving your students all the same passwords, it's important that they each have their own password and your students can change their password via their profile later. All passwords need to have 8 characters and include symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters, and numbers.
Save the file:
- Save as type, choose CSV (Comma delimited). Click Save.
Then import the file.